div with backgroundimage and lowsrc

Erwin Moller

Hi,

Does anybody know of a CSS variant for lowsrc as found for image?
I have some div with a background url and would like to use lowsrc, but I
cannot find the syntax (maybe because it doesn't exist).

I know I can load the 'highsrc' via JS, and replace it when it is in, but am
a little surprised I cannot find a CSS-lowsrc.

Thanks for any info!

Regards,
Erwin Moller

John W. Kennedy

Erwin said:
Hi,

Does anybody know of a CSS variant for lowsrc as found for image?
I have some div with a background url and would like to use lowsrc, but I
cannot find the syntax (maybe because it doesn't exist).

I know I can load the 'highsrc' via JS, and replace it when it is in, but am
a little surprised I cannot find a CSS-lowsrc.

That's probably because there's no such thing as lowsrc. It's just
another piece of jetsam from the browser wars.
--
John W. Kennedy
"But now is a new thing which is very old--