    Is this possible to be done? Using VS 2005 .net 2.0 C#

    Any examples?

    Thanks a lot!
    Paulo, Aug 7, 2007

  2. Paulo

    Jason Guest

    Paulo,

    You would just need to have a separate <asp:contentplaceholder /> tag
    for each section you wanted to fill in later with a WebForm.

    Those Webforms in turn would have to have <asp:content /> tags with
    ContentPlaceHolderID equal to the ids from the place holder in the
    master page. So if your master page had contentplaceholders with ids
    of "header" "main" "menu" and "footer" your webform would have to have
    content tags with ContentPlaceHolderIDs of "header" "main" "menu"
    "footer"

    Jason, Aug 7, 2007