    Dennis M. Marks
    http://www.dcs-chico.com/~denmarks/
    Replace domain.invalid with dcsi.net

    Dennis M. Marks, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Dennis M. Marks wrote:

    > Can a division appear over an iframe in IE or is the iframe always on
    > top. I have tried z-index with no success.

    iframes (and frames in general) are always on top in IE.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby A Inkster, Apr 4, 2004

  3. In article <>, Toby A
    Inkster <> wrote:

    > Dennis M. Marks wrote:
    >
    > > Can a division appear over an iframe in IE or is the iframe always on
    > > top. I have tried z-index with no success.

    > iframes (and frames in general) are always on top in IE.

    Too bad. I won't be able to center the data. I use the same menu on all
    of my pages. I'll just have to keep frames away from the left side.
    Thanks anyway.

    Dennis M. Marks, Apr 4, 2004
  4. Dennis M. Marks

    brucie Guest