Division Overlapping Iframe in IE

Toby A Inkster

Dennis said:
Can a division appear over an iframe in IE or is the iframe always on
top. I have tried z-index with no success.

iframes (and frames in general) are always on top in IE.

Dennis M. Marks

Toby A said:
iframes (and frames in general) are always on top in IE.

Too bad. I won't be able to center the data. I use the same menu on all
of my pages. I'll just have to keep frames away from the left side.
Thanks anyway.