    and people being promoted with higher salaries...

    What you think about it ? better than asp.net?

    Thanks!

    Paulo, Dec 11, 2007

  2. Paulo

    bruce barker Guest

    Django competes with Ruby on Rails.

    if you are looking for a dynamic lanauage with a MVC framework with database
    support, then asp.net currently has no solution. MS has discovered the MVC
    pattern and dynamic languages, but a Rails or Django competitor is a ways
    off.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 11, 2007

  3. The ASP.NET MVC Framework is already out in beta, although at first blush I'm
    not sure if it represents a very complete implementation. The Dynamic
    Language features of 2008 make doing ROR with .NET a lot closer to reality.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Dec 11, 2007