    ..net and handle it.That is how to use dll files in an efficient way in
    ..net programming.

    Unni
    unni, Oct 15, 2006

  2. Unni,

    What do you want the dlls to contain? Dotnet compilers produce dlls
    containing managed code for code libraries. Applications compile to exe
    files. To make a code library, you need to create a project of type "Code
    Library" in the language of your choice.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 15, 2006

  3. unni

    Sandeep Guest

    Hi,

    You can create Class library, Windows Control Library, Web Control
    Library which results in the creation of a dll.
    You can also generate the dll at runtime from the code using Reflection
    Emit APIs.

    Dll's can be load dynamically or can be referenced in the project.
    Using Reflection APIs you can load a DLL dynamically into the project.
    Web Control Libraries and Windows Control Library can be loaded and
    used from the Toolbox provided with VS .Net IDE.

    Sandeep Bassi

    Sandeep, Oct 16, 2006