    do I solve this problem?

    best regards.
    Akif
    Akif, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Akif

    Shan Guest

    Can you elaborate more ? whats the error you are getting?
    Do you see the control? is the server running?

    Thanks,
    -Shan

    Shan, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Akif

    jeff Guest

    Windows Control Library.(.dll) is for Windows Applications, is not for
    Asp.Net. You may need an ActiveX dll as a chat client running on client side
    pages.

    -jeff

    jeff, Jan 12, 2004
  4. Akif

    Chris Botha Guest

    Jeff, it can be done, have a look at
    http://www.15seconds.com/issue/030610.htm

    It may be a security issue if the user control uses sockets and the site
    where the page is loaded from, is not trusted on the client computer.

    Chris Botha, Jan 12, 2004