    Thank you very much

    BR

    Ziya
    zitus, Nov 2, 2005

  2. You built the app, you didn't deploy it.
    You'll need to do whatever it is you do to deploy it (Copy Project?)

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 2, 2005

  3. zitus

    micros Guest

    Copy project?

    I open the web from the server ( OPEN WEB ) , so project belongs to server.

    Can I do a SELF COPY operation?

    Let's say the web server name is WSRV1 . and the web is W1.

    W1 stays in directory c:\inetpub\wwwroot\W1

    I open the W1 project with OPEN FROM WEB option of .net2003 ide. All the
    changes that
    I make and SAVE is written to the disk of web server WSRV1.

    When I do a rebuild, W1.dll is updated in the VSWEBCACHE but not copied to
    the
    server WSRV1.

    I am sure this was working before ; but I can't find out why it does not
    work at the moment..

    BR

    Ziya

    micros, Nov 2, 2005