DLL Replacing Question

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by thomson, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. thomson

    thomson Guest

    Hi All,
    I do have one solution in a machine and i have taken the
    aspx and the dll files and deployed in server, This works perfectly for
    me

    I copied the same solution to a different machine, and i have done few
    changes in my business logic and i have compiled the solution , and
    took the dll and deployed to the Server, Now its thorwing me error, Iam
    not able to find the error , i just did a change in a small value
    actually there are no huge changes .

    Is the dll Machine dependant? or what am i doing wrong

    Thanks in Advance

    Regards

    Thomson

    thomson, Oct 17, 2006

  2. It will help tremendously if you provide the error message.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 17, 2006

  3. thomson

    thomson Guest

    Hi eliyahu,
    I had multiple web projects in my solution, and i
    have deleted the web.config and the Global.asax, from the sub projects

    If iam getting an error from the Main project its showing the exact
    error message, in this case , i have called a sub web project, iam not
    able see what error message i was getting .

    Before replacing the dll, i did not have any problems going through the
    sub projects also

    Regards

    Thomson

    thomson, Oct 17, 2006