    with Visual Studio.net through debug mode ?

    Is there any other third party tool or tricky method can show .dll source code?

    Thanks
    Mr. Cheung, Sep 13, 2004

  2. Mr. Cheung

    Hermit Dave Guest

    oh yes there are hell lot of decompilers... :)
    they even generate the source into any language you wish to.

    you can make it difficult by using a good obfuscator. a stardard version of
    one of those ships with visual studio.

    for decompilers look up reflector.. its one of the best ones.

    --

    Regards,

    Hermit Dave
    (http://hdave.blogspot.com)