    Thanks a lot for help,

    Cheers

    Przemek

    Przemek, Dec 28, 2003

  2. Przemek

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 27 Dec 2003 18:49:14 -0800, (Przemek)
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a problem. I am not very familiar with the DLL under Windows
    > environment. I know they are used in order to reduce file size under
    > Windows. But there is one disadventage when using it: once the exe
    > file is copied on another machine it cannot be executed when it does
    > not have the DLL somwhere in the path environment. But is there a way
    > to link the DLL file statically with the exe file so that it can be
    > executed on another machine without having to copy the DLL file?
    >
    > Thanks a lot for help,
    >
    > Cheers

    The C++ language, the only topic here, does not define or support
    DLLs. These are an extension provided by your operating system, not
    the language, so they are off-topic here.

    You need to ask in a group like
    news:comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.win32 or one of Microsoft's support
    groups in the news:microsoft.public.* family. It is not a language
    issue.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com