DNN custom module for surveys

Dmitry Duginov

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a custom module for DotnetNuke, implementing different
kinds of surveys? The standard "Survey" module is too simple and it doesn't
cover different real life scenarios. It's not difficult to write it from
scretch, but I wouldn't like to reinvent the wheel if such a component can
be purchased instead.

Regards,
Dmitry

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Dmitry

Thanks for the posting. Regarding on the dotnetnuke project, here is some
online dicussion groups such as
DotnetnukeHelp , asp.net formu discussions..

http://www.dotnetnukehelp.com/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=272&frmView=ShowPost
&PostID=1114

http://www.asp.net/forums/showforum.aspx?forumid=90

Also, we may wait to see whether any other communiry members who have any
experience on this.
Thanks.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Dmitry,

Have you got any further progress or new ideas on this issue? If there're
anything else we can help, please feel free to post here. Thanks.

Steven Cheng said:
Hi Dmitry,

Have you got any further progress or new ideas on this issue? If there're
anything else we can help, please feel free to post here. Thanks.

This was not an issue truely and, yes, I found a good solution at
http://www.nsurvey.org

Dmitry.

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thanks Dmitry,