    knows what could be causing this or how I can fix this?

    Thank You

    Peter

    Peter, Jul 25, 2008

  2. Hi Peter,

    As for the Gridview format style, how do you applied it, are you using css
    style sheet or directly use the Gridview's server control attribute to
    apply the style? Also, you can check the client-side html source in
    webbrowser to see whether the page's client-side rendered html source has
    been changed(about the style ) when you change page index of the Gridview.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    .

    ications.

    --------------------
    >From: "Peter" <>
    >Subject: DNN + GridView
    >Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 21:17:13 -0500

    >I have tried DotNetNuke forms but no one is responding to my question so I
    >am trying this news group maybe someone here has worked with DotNetNuke.
    >
    >I am using DNN 4.8.4
    >I've created a module and this module has a GridView with Autoformat, but
    >the problem is when I click to see another page in the GridView I loose

    all
    >of mine CSS formatting and default DNN formattring takes over. Does

    anyone

    Steven Cheng [MSFT], Jul 29, 2008