Do all javascript blocked by service pack 2?

jonathan

I installed service pack 2. Sometimes I saw a link that link to:

Sometimes I use javascript to redirect website. Service pack 2 block
that.

Sometimes the javascript is not blocked. Sometimes it is. When is it
blocked and when not? Does javascript always blocked under service
pack 2?

Dan

I noticed the same. It appears to only take place when you are viewing
the file locally on your computer. My experience has been that once
live on a web server it is allowed it with out any warnings.

Dan

Daniel Kirsch

Dan said:
I noticed the same. It appears to only take place when you are viewing
the file locally on your computer. My experience has been that once
live on a web server it is allowed it with out any warnings.

By default SP2 disables JavaScript locally but allows it for pages from
a web server.

Daniel

jonathan

Andrew Thompson said:
On 3 Dec 2004 15:08:21 -0800, jonathan wrote:

Please put comments after the text to which you are replying,
and trim excess text..

You mean this?
<http://www.eliteteammarketing.com/93824/>

What about it? [1] What is this an example of?

That page, http://businessfranchisegroupintern...ck.com/american-home-business-association.htm
use a javascript redirect to http://www.eliteteammarketing.com/93824/.
However, internet explorer block the redirect. It's on the server, not
on the hard drive in my directory. Why?