Do I need Dreamweaver or is NET Framework sufficient for good desi

Parrot

Are there things offered by products like Dreamweaver that I need to
complement the Net Framework design in Visual Studio? I find that
Javascript routines and special graphics are non-existent in Visual Studio.
I code most of my html pages manually and use C# for my asp pages. Drop down
menus and such I have to rely on third party products. So, will Dreamweaver
fill these gaps?
Dave

Jeff Cochran

Are there things offered by products like Dreamweaver that I need to
complement the Net Framework design in Visual Studio? I find that
Javascript routines and special graphics are non-existent in Visual Studio.
I code most of my html pages manually and use C# for my asp pages. Drop down
menus and such I have to rely on third party products. So, will Dreamweaver
fill these gaps?

None of this really involves Classic ASP, but if you have trouble
designing in one tool you're certainly encouraged to explore using
other tools.

Jeff

mark4asp

Are there things offered by products like Dreamweaver that I need to
complement the Net Framework design in Visual Studio? I find that
Javascript routines and special graphics are non-existent in Visual Studio.
I code most of my html pages manually and use C# for my asp pages. Drop down
menus and such I have to rely on third party products. So, will Dreamweaver
fill these gaps?
Dave

ASP.NET quesions should be asked in

Morris

Parrot said:
Are there things offered by products like Dreamweaver that I need to
complement the Net Framework design in Visual Studio? I find that
Javascript routines and special graphics are non-existent in Visual Studio.
I code most of my html pages manually and use C# for my asp pages. Drop down
menus and such I have to rely on third party products. So, will Dreamweaver
fill these gaps?
Dave

I don't think you'll find Dreamweaver much good for .Net. It's great
for saving you have to manually code your html, though - but if you
enjoy that masochistic practice, save your money. I don't know what
"special" graphics are. Then again, all the graphics I do for my sites
are "special" :)

Morris

Hal Rosser

Parrot said:
Are there things offered by products like Dreamweaver that I need to
complement the Net Framework design in Visual Studio? I find that
Javascript routines and special graphics are non-existent in Visual Studio.
I code most of my html pages manually and use C# for my asp pages. Drop down
menus and such I have to rely on third party products. So, will Dreamweaver
fill these gaps?
Dave

actually, notepad will do the job.
but I really went all out and installed EditPad Lite (its free)
another good tool (for colorizing the code) is 1stPage 2000 (also free)