    MasterPage. Just wanted to confirm that before I move away from that design.
    Thanks
    Jav
    =?Utf-8?B?SmF2?=, Jun 12, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmF2?=

    Brock Allen Guest

    They mix just fine. The thing you must keep in mind id that the master page
    is really just a child control of the page. The other thing is that WebParts
    (by default) persist their settings per-page in the database. So yes they
    work just fine together, but I suspect that's not how you wanted them to
    work together.

    -Brock
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen

    Brock Allen, Jun 12, 2006

  3. Thank you. I am glad I asked. I wasn't doing it right before.
    Jav

    =?Utf-8?B?SmF2?=, Jun 12, 2006