Do my homework or the hamster gets it.

Phlip

My prof set me this six months ago, but I couldn't be arsed. It's due in in
ten minutes, so I expect a reply real sharpish via E-Mail as I never read
the newsgroups.

The UK National Lottery consists of a random drawing of 6 unique numbers
from a possible 64. Using the results from the twice-weekly draws over the
last year, Neural Networks, Artificial Intelligence, Chaos Theory and a
large mug of tea (Earl Grey, no sugar, twist of lemon), write a program in
Z80 assembler to predict the next result.

Test your program by entering the lottery for real. If your program works,
you'll be rich and never darken my doorstep again. If your program doesn't
work, then you'll fail the course so needn't bother handing anything in.

Paul S. Ganney
* Of course, to do this properly I should have cross-posted to 80 or so
other newsgroups. I was too afraid someone in rec.nerds.vb.games.doom-clones
might take it seriously...

GidgetGamb