    do not know if I am doing something wrong..

    Thanks,

    Carlos
    Carlos, Sep 24, 2009

  2. "Carlos" <> wrote in news:edpqWWVPKHA.4244
    @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > just wanted to know if nesting a tab container within another
    > would work. I just tried it, and did not work for me, but I
    > do not know if I am doing something wrong..

    If you mean the default ASP.NET AJAX "containers", probably not, as the
    call back is likely to get confusing. I imagine you can tweak the code
    with a subclassed tab container where you straighten out what part of
    the call back goes to what tab container. This is just a guess, of
    course, as I have never tried this.

    If you mean, can you set up an AJAX callback to work with nested
    controls, the answer is yes. If you are coding the JavaScript to take
    the returned data, you can do pretty much whatever you desire.

    Peace and Grace,

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Twitter: @gbworld

    My vacation and childhood cancer awareness site:
    http://www.crazycancertour.com

    | Think outside the box! |
    Gregory A. Beamer, Sep 24, 2009