DO NOT BUY FROM THIS RACIST WEBMASTER E-topbiz.net

iplaypkr

Do NOT buy from http://www.E-topbiz.net as they are scammers and
hackers. They hacked into my website and destroyed it! They used a
HIDDEN LINK to access it. They did this without permission which I
WOULD call hacking! They are also racist and made severe racial
remarks to me through email. They do not deserve to be in business.
I did nothing to them and they hacked my website and made racial
statements to me when I asked why? STAY AWAY from this person as he
soesnt deserve your business ever...please feel free to pass on this
information about this RACIST! thank you for your time! Be careful.