    Is this possible to render the prev anchor ?

    Regards

    Biggir

    biggir, May 26, 2004

  2. Hi

    Easiest way to activate a particular form is to use the Property ActiveForm.ActiveForm property is used to Gets or sets the page's currently active form

    Code Snippe

    private void Command1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e

    ActiveForm=Form2

    private void Command2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e

    ActiveForm=Form3

    Regards

    Vinodh Kuma
    Microsoft MVP|Author|Arc
    www.dotnetforce.co
    Force Behind .NET

    Vinod Kumar[MVP], Jun 2, 2004

  3. biggir

    olivier Guest

    Thanks.

    Of course

    But i want to navigate between two pages not two forms.

    So this doesn't work.

    olivier, Jun 3, 2004
  4. biggir

    olivier Guest

    and to a particular form

    and "page.aspx#form" is not allowed

    Regards

    olivier, Jun 3, 2004
  5. Hi,
    Sorry..

    have u tried using querystring .. like
    Link1.NavigateUrl = "MobileWebForm2.aspx?f=2";

    and load the form depending upon the querystring in page load of the second form?

    if (Request["f"].ToString()=="2")
    {
    ActiveForm = Form2;
    }

    If this is not ur requirement pls ignore it..

    Regards,

    Vinodh Kumar
    Microsoft MVP|Author|.NET Arch
    www.dotnetforce.com
    Force Behind .NET

    Vinodh Kumar[MS MVP], Jun 3, 2004
  6. biggir

    olivier Guest

    yes but i lose the value of variables

    the scenario :

    page n°1form n°4 (+variables) -> page n°2 form n°1

    and i want :

    page n°2 form 1 -> page n°1 form 4 and keep my variables

    it's obvious with the do prev tag !!!!! why don't they have include it ?(
    and render in chtml with javascrpt: history.back)

    regards

    (sorry for my english)

    olivier, Jun 3, 2004