Do U have anything to share with this students

Stephen Cowell

Josh Hill said:
Hope you're protected against malware.

Yes, the link probably did what it was supposed to,
just not what you thought it would do. Please, folks,
don't click tinyurls without knowing the person who
made them.
__
Steve
..

Scott en Aztlán

Stephen Cowell said:
Yes, the link probably did what it was supposed to,
just not what you thought it would do. Please, folks,
don't click tinyurls without knowing the person who
made them.

And, since that is impossible, use TinyURL's "preview" function before
you click.

John Ashby

Josh said:
Hope you're protected against malware.

The URL in question has been terminated by tinyurl for violation of TOS.
Milt, you need to run an uptodate virus/spyware checker on your
computer (although looking at your headers, you seem to be on a Mac, so
it might not be as urgent).

john

Stephen Cowell

Scott en Aztlán said:
And, since that is impossible, use TinyURL's "preview" function before
you click.

Are you a solipsist? I am what John Galt would call
a 'non-absolutist'... *never* say something's impossible,
there is a non-zero probability of *anything* happening.

Big shout-out to all the folks in the other NG's... from
AGA. We tend to know each other, even though it's
'impossible'.
__
Steve
..

RichL

Stephen Cowell said:
Are you a solipsist? I am what John Galt would call
a 'non-absolutist'... *never* say something's impossible,
there is a non-zero probability of *anything* happening.

Big shout-out to all the folks in the other NG's... from
AGA. We tend to know each other, even though it's
'impossible'.

Oh yeah it's impossible! Someone in another thread "figured out" I was a
"lib" just because I recommended a Fender Blues Jr. Pretty clever huh?
LOLOLOLOL