    http://tinyurl.com/33uvla

    Click and register to access millions of students.
    , Jun 15, 2007

  2. Milt Guest

    On Jun 15, 1:00?pm, wrote:
    > This is a network of students. Find the people of your kind there
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/33uvla
    >
    > Click and register to access millions of students.

    Your link doesn't work.
    Milt, Jun 16, 2007

  3. Josh Hill Guest

    On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:06:23 -0000, Milt
    <> wrote:

    >On Jun 15, 1:00?pm, wrote:
    >> This is a network of students. Find the people of your kind there
    >>
    >> http://tinyurl.com/33uvla
    >>
    >> Click and register to access millions of students.

    >Your link doesn't work.

    Hope you're protected against malware.

    --
    Josh

    "Paranoia results from a proper perception
    of the food chain." - Boots
    Josh Hill, Jun 16, 2007
  4. "Josh Hill" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:06:23 -0000, Milt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Jun 15, 1:00?pm, wrote:
    >>> This is a network of students. Find the people of your kind there
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/33uvla
    >>>
    >>> Click and register to access millions of students.

    >>Your link doesn't work.

    > Hope you're protected against malware.

    Yes, the link probably did what it was supposed to,
    just not what you thought it would do. Please, folks,
    don't click tinyurls without knowing the person who
    made them.
    __
    Steve
    ..
    Stephen Cowell, Jun 18, 2007
  5. "Stephen Cowell" <> said in misc.transport.road:

    >> Hope you're protected against malware.

    >Yes, the link probably did what it was supposed to,
    >just not what you thought it would do. Please, folks,
    >don't click tinyurls without knowing the person who
    >made them.

    And, since that is impossible, use TinyURL's "preview" function before
    you click.
    --
    My Driving Videos:
    http://www.geocities.com/slothkills/videos.html
    Scott en Aztlán, Jun 18, 2007
  6. John Ashby Guest

    Josh Hill wrote:

    > On Sat, 16 Jun 2007 13:06:23 -0000, Milt
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>On Jun 15, 1:00?pm, wrote:
    >>> This is a network of students. Find the people of your kind there
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/33uvla
    >>>
    >>> Click and register to access millions of students.

    >>Your link doesn't work.

    > Hope you're protected against malware.

    The URL in question has been terminated by tinyurl for violation of TOS.
    Milt, you need to run an uptodate virus/spyware checker on your
    computer (although looking at your headers, you seem to be on a Mac, so
    it might not be as urgent).

    john
    John Ashby, Jun 18, 2007
  7. "Scott en Aztlán" <> wrote in message
    > "Stephen Cowell" <> said in misc.transport.road:
    >
    >>> Hope you're protected against malware.

    >>Yes, the link probably did what it was supposed to,
    >>just not what you thought it would do. Please, folks,
    >>don't click tinyurls without knowing the person who
    >>made them.

    > And, since that is impossible, use TinyURL's "preview" function before
    > you click.

    Are you a solipsist? I am what John Galt would call
    a 'non-absolutist'... *never* say something's impossible,
    there is a non-zero probability of *anything* happening.

    Big shout-out to all the folks in the other NG's... from
    AGA. We tend to know each other, even though it's
    'impossible'.
    __
    Steve
    ..
    Stephen Cowell, Jun 19, 2007
  8. RichL Guest

    "Stephen Cowell" <> wrote in message

    > "Scott en Aztlán" <> wrote in message

    > >>Yes, the link probably did what it was supposed to,
    > >>just not what you thought it would do. Please, folks,
    > >>don't click tinyurls without knowing the person who
    > >>made them.

    > > And, since that is impossible, use TinyURL's "preview" function before
    > > you click.

    > Are you a solipsist? I am what John Galt would call
    > a 'non-absolutist'... *never* say something's impossible,
    > there is a non-zero probability of *anything* happening.
    >
    > Big shout-out to all the folks in the other NG's... from
    > AGA. We tend to know each other, even though it's
    > 'impossible'.

    Oh yeah it's impossible! Someone in another thread "figured out" I was a
    "lib" just because I recommended a Fender Blues Jr. Pretty clever huh?
    LOLOLOLOL
    RichL, Jun 19, 2007
  9. Evan Klitzke Guest

    On 6/18/07, Stephen Cowell <> wrote:
    > Are you a solipsist? I am what John Galt would call
    > a 'non-absolutist'... *never* say something's impossible,
    > there is a non-zero probability of *anything* happening.

    Because it's impossible for something to be impossible, right? ;-)

    --
    Evan Klitzke <>
    Evan Klitzke, Jun 19, 2007