  1. Max2006

    Max2006 Guest

    Thanks...Max
    Max2006, Sep 18, 2008

  2. Max2006

    Steven Cheng Guest

    Hi Max,

    As Mark suggested, for ADSI developing questions, you can post them in
    microsoft.public.adsi.general newsgroup.

    That newsgroup is not limited to win32 or unmanaged AD programming. If the
    issue is .NET framework programming specfiic, you can post in some .NET
    general or language programming queue.

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead