Do you actually think of this or something else ? File content

Just that

All of C++ people say that they need to INCLUDE teh files to compile
the source code BUT I never mean to INCLUDE any things, I just want to
take the file I like out and thats all...I point to is completely
different content of that file but why do other streange files also
chime in.
Could you suggest me what language should i use now ? I have learnt
C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ? and
why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

Thank you

Victor Bazarov

Just that said:
All of C++ people say that they need to INCLUDE teh files to compile
the source code

Nonsense. The following code shouldn't need any includes to compile:

int main() { return 0; }

It has to end with a new-line, though.
BUT I never mean to INCLUDE any things, I just want to
take the file I like out and thats all...

Huh? Take it out? As in "destroy" or "go on a date with"?
I point to is completely
different content of that file but why do other streange files also
chime in.
Huh?

Could you suggest me what language should i use now ?

English might help.
I have learnt
C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ? and
why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

Huh? Motionless? No, by all means, copy it to a floppy disk and shoot
it out of a cannon, let it catch some fresh air for a change. If it
survives the trip, copy it back and use the refreshed version.

Perhaps you could start over and explain the C++ problem you're having.
Try posting some code, we definitely understand broken C++ better than
broken English (not that my English is any better).

Computer Whizz

Victor Bazarov wrote:
Huh? Motionless? No, by all means, copy it to a floppy disk and shoot
it out of a cannon, let it catch some fresh air for a change. If it
survives the trip, copy it back and use the refreshed version.

Perhaps you could start over and explain the C++ problem you're having.
Try posting some code, we definitely understand broken C++ better than
broken English (not that my English is any better).

You AREN'T English-speaking by nature?
Well seeing as you speak better English than most folk, I'd have to
disagree with you're bracket-ed remark!
The rest of the reply is very funny indeed, and it pains me to snip it. :)

I too am at a loss of what the OP wanted to gain from posting that message.

--CW

Computer Whizz

Victor Bazarov wrote:
Huh? Motionless? No, by all means, copy it to a floppy disk and shoot
it out of a cannon, let it catch some fresh air for a change. If it
survives the trip, copy it back and use the refreshed version.

Perhaps you could start over and explain the C++ problem you're having.
Try posting some code, we definitely understand broken C++ better than
broken English (not that my English is any better).

You AREN'T English-speaking by nature?
Well seeing as you speak better English than most folk, I'd have to
disagree with you're bracket-ed remark!
The rest of the reply is very funny indeed, and it pains me to snip it. :)

I too am at a loss of what the OP wanted to gain from posting that message.

--CW

Chris Croughton

All of C++ people say that they need to INCLUDE teh files to compile
the source code

Who are all these people? Which source code are they talking about?
BUT I never mean to INCLUDE any things, I just want to
take the file I like out and thats all...I point to is completely
different content of that file but why do other streange files also
chime in.

Sorry, this makes no sense. Take files out of what?
Could you suggest me what language should i use now ?
English?

I have learnt
C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ?

I don't, what file do you think someone is advising you to stop using?
Why don't you ask them?
and why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

If it wanders around no one will know where it is and how fast it's
moving (see Heisenberg).

Chris C