    C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ? and
    why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

    Thank you
    Just that, Mar 19, 2005

  2. "Just that" <> wrote...
    > All of C++ people say that they need to INCLUDE teh files to compile
    > the source code

    Nonsense. The following code shouldn't need any includes to compile:

    int main() { return 0; }

    It has to end with a new-line, though.

    > BUT I never mean to INCLUDE any things, I just want to
    > take the file I like out and thats all...

    Huh? Take it out? As in "destroy" or "go on a date with"?

    >I point to is completely
    > different content of that file but why do other streange files also
    > chime in.

    Huh?

    > Could you suggest me what language should i use now ?

    English might help.

    > I have learnt
    > C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ? and
    > why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

    Huh? Motionless? No, by all means, copy it to a floppy disk and shoot
    it out of a cannon, let it catch some fresh air for a change. If it
    survives the trip, copy it back and use the refreshed version.

    Perhaps you could start over and explain the C++ problem you're having.
    Try posting some code, we definitely understand broken C++ better than
    broken English (not that my English is any better).
    Victor Bazarov, Mar 19, 2005

  3. Victor Bazarov wrote:
    <snip>
    >>I have learnt
    >>C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ? and
    >>why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

    > Huh? Motionless? No, by all means, copy it to a floppy disk and shoot
    > it out of a cannon, let it catch some fresh air for a change. If it
    > survives the trip, copy it back and use the refreshed version.
    >
    > Perhaps you could start over and explain the C++ problem you're having.
    > Try posting some code, we definitely understand broken C++ better than
    > broken English (not that my English is any better).

    You AREN'T English-speaking by nature?
    Well seeing as you speak better English than most folk, I'd have to
    disagree with you're bracket-ed remark!
    The rest of the reply is very funny indeed, and it pains me to snip it. :)

    I too am at a loss of what the OP wanted to gain from posting that message.

    --CW
    Computer Whizz, Mar 20, 2005
    <snip>

    Computer Whizz, Mar 20, 2005
  5. On 19 Mar 2005 14:10:54 -0800, Just that
    <> wrote:

    > All of C++ people say that they need to INCLUDE teh files to compile
    > the source code

    Who are all these people? Which source code are they talking about?

    > BUT I never mean to INCLUDE any things, I just want to
    > take the file I like out and thats all...I point to is completely
    > different content of that file but why do other streange files also
    > chime in.

    Sorry, this makes no sense. Take files out of what?

    > Could you suggest me what language should i use now ?

    English?

    > I have learnt
    > C++ for some years, why do you advise me to stop using that file ?

    I don't, what file do you think someone is advising you to stop using?
    Why don't you ask them?

    > and why does that file need to stay there motionless ?

    If it wanders around no one will know where it is and how fast it's
    moving (see Heisenberg).

    Chris C
    Chris Croughton, Mar 20, 2005
  6. Just that

    Jeff Schwab Guest

    Chris Croughton wrote:
    > On 19 Mar 2005 14:10:54 -0800, Just that
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >>All of C++ people say that they need to INCLUDE teh files to compile
    >>the source code

    > Who are all these people? Which source code are they talking about?

    They.
    Jeff Schwab, Mar 20, 2005
  7. Computer Whizz wrote:
    > [...]
    > You AREN'T English-speaking by nature?

    :) No, by nature I'm mostly growling and grunting. I'm Russian-speaking
    by nurture.

    Victor Bazarov, Mar 21, 2005