Do you need free web space for your web?

yessearch

Happy NewYear everybody,
Do you need free web space for your web?
i can afford a 20-50M web space for you,can use php,cgi(if necessary
),you can get a subdomain on yessearch.net or use your domain
Only with one small popunder ad on main page
if you need,Mail me with title "webhost"
and tell me what site you will build and what subdomain you want.

webmaster(at)yessearch.net

brucie

Happy NewYear

no thank you

(e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed)

Richard

brucie said:
in post <yessearch said:
no thank you

(e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed) (e-mail address removed)

(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)
(e-mail address removed)

What? no - "this shit is spam and an advertisement" crap?
I also trim inappropriate groups.