DO YOU WANT COMPUTER?

Discussion in 'Python' started by soniyaa 1111, Feb 10, 2010.

  1. soniyaa 1111

    soniyaa 1111 Guest

    soniyaa 1111, Feb 10, 2010

  2. soniyaa 1111

    alejandro Guest

    alejandro, Feb 10, 2010

  3. soniyaa 1111

    John Bokma Guest

    "alejandro" <> writes:

    > Do you want learn english?

    Can you please learn not to repost spam? And while you're at it, learn
    to /not/ reply to spam? Spammers don't read news groups, so your
    "wittism" is lost. If you are bored, learn some Python ;-)

    --
    John Bokma j3b

    John Bokma, Feb 10, 2010
  4. soniyaa 1111

    alejandro Guest

    me know that! i think funny my response...
    Know Python enough for my needs....(i don't have big needs :))

    alejandro, Feb 10, 2010