DO YOU WANT COMPUTER?

John Bokma

alejandro said:
Do you want learn english?

Can you please learn not to repost spam? And while you're at it, learn
to /not/ reply to spam? Spammers don't read news groups, so your
"wittism" is lost. If you are bored, learn some Python ;-)

alejandro

me know that! i think funny my response...
Know Python enough for my needs....(i don't have big needs :))