    screensaver
    I will send you the C++ Programming Book.

    , Jun 21, 2006

  2. mlimber Guest

    wrote:
    > Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?
    > If yes , please download a screensaver from
    > http://www.geocities.com/screensaver_200and email me that you have
    > downloaded
    >
    > the
    > screensaver
    > I will send you the C++ Programming Book.

    You mean you will send a pirated copy of the book if we download your
    trojan? What a deal!

    Cheers! --M

    mlimber, Jun 21, 2006

  3. red floyd Guest

    mlimber wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Do You Want The Book C++ Programming Language By Bjarne Stroustrup?
    >> If yes , please download a screensaver from
    >> http://www.geocities.com/screensaver_200and email me that you have
    >> downloaded
    >>
    >> the
    >> screensaver
    >> I will send you the C++ Programming Book.

    > You mean you will send a pirated copy of the book if we download your
    > trojan? What a deal!

    Hey, at least he made his spam/phishing attempt semi-ontopic! So we'll
    only torture him for 9.5 hours instead of 10 :)

    red floyd, Jun 21, 2006
  4. Puppet_Sock Guest

    wrote:
    [fishing spam with copyright violation as the bait]

    Who gave *you* a gmail account?
    Socks

    Puppet_Sock, Jun 21, 2006