doc and rpc

MA

Hi all!

I have a simple webservice running (something like the "Hello world"
example).

I want to test to reach this service with a 4:th Dimension application just
to test the functionality for further use.

4:th Dimesion are using the rpc type of the service when my service are
using doc. How can I change this in my webservice (from doc to rpc)?

Is this the way to go or are there some other aspects on this?

/Marre