docbook customization stylesheet

Daniel Meilleur

Hi,

I try to use a customization stylesheet following example given by
B.Stayton
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/CustomGentext.html#CustomGenText)
i.e.:

<?xml version='1.0'?>
version="1.0">

<xsl:import href="/usr/share/docbook-xsl/xhtml/docbook.xsl"/>

<xsl:param name="local.l10n.xml" select="document('')"/>
<l:i18n xmlns:l="http://docbook.sourceforge.net/xmlns/l10n/1.0">
<l:l10n language="en">
<l:context name="xref-number-and-title">
<l:template name="chapter" text="Chapter %n: “%t”"/>
</l:context>
</l:l10n>
<l:l10n language="fr">
<l:context name="xref-number-and-title">
<l:template name="chapter" text="Chapitre %n: “%t”"/>
</l:context>
</l:l10n>
</l:i18n>

</xsl:stylesheet>

It does not work. In the docbook distribution, there is a style sheet
'chunk.xsl' which import 'docbook.xsl' to producs many xhtml files from
one large source document. I have try to include the preceding script in
this file : it does not work either.

Am I in the right group? Is there an active mailing list for docbook?

Daniel Meilleur