DocBook -- entry element

Hugues Delorme

Hi,

I have a problem with the <entry> element in a table.
I want the contents of the entries to be vertically middle-aligned, so I
set the attribute valign of the surrounding <row>. No problem if there is
only text in entries, every thing is aligned correctly. Now in an entry, i
want to put an inlined image and some text :
<entry valign="middle">
<inlinemediaobject>
<imageobject>
<imagedata fileref="icones/shift_key.png"
valign="middle" />
</imageobject>
</inlinemediaobject> + F3
</entry>
But the text "+ F3" is not vertically middle-aligned. After trying to find
some workarounds, I could not align graphic and text in an entry.

Does someone know how to do this?