docbook2html alternative for XML

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lars_Nood=E9n?=

I've got an XML file that I would like rendered in XHTML,
but have found that my main tool, docbook2html (a shell for jw),
cannot yet handle XML, only SGML.

What is a quick, easy and automatic way to convert from docbook
XML DTD to the SGML DTD?

Or is there another tool altogether for Docbook XML to XHTML conversion?

-Lars

Martin Honnen

Lars said:
I've got an XML file that I would like rendered in XHTML,
but have found that my main tool, docbook2html (a shell for jw),
cannot yet handle XML, only SGML.

What is a quick, easy and automatic way to convert from docbook
XML DTD to the SGML DTD?

Or is there another tool altogether for Docbook XML to XHTML conversion?

I haven't really looked into Docbook so far but I think XSLT stylesheets
are provided that allow you to transform XML to HTML (or XHTML, not sure
what format, but if it is only one of them you can easily change that
stylesheet for the other format).