    pointers?

    --

    Sri Ramadoss M
    ???????, Apr 4, 2013

  2. On 4-4-2013 22:16, ??????? wrote:
    > I am looking forward to checkout all rst files of docs.python.org to my
    > local for having a local copy of the site for quick reference.
    >
    > I couldn't find it immediately, searching for few minutes now. Any
    > pointers?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Sri Ramadoss M

    If you're on windows: the windows installer of Python comes with a compressed html file
    containing all documentation (in HTML). For instance on my machine, the full
    documentation of my Python 3.3 install can be found here:

    C:\Python33\Doc\python330.chm

    If you're on another OS you can get all the .rst source files of the documentation as
    part of the Python source code tarball, see http://www.python.org/getit/

    Irmen
    Irmen de Jong, Apr 4, 2013