DOCTYPE Help

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Mtek, Apr 12, 2008.

  1. Mtek

    Mtek Guest

    Hi,

    I have a webpage I am creating for a client. It is working just fine,
    except that is has a balloon popup which uses a CSS, and must have the
    DOCTYPE at the top of the page to work correctly.

    The issue is, when I put in the DOCTYPE, the alignment of the UL list
    becomes centered, and I cannot find anything CSS or otherwise to
    override the centering........when I remove the DOCTYPE, the UL list
    looks fine, but the balloon does not pop up.

    It looks fine in Firefox, but not in IE. I am using IE7, and was
    hoping someone can give me some help.

    I can post any of the code you may need. Anything that can help
    would be appreciated......

    Thanks!

    John
    Mtek, Apr 12, 2008