    in the framework? Somewhere, something must send an object to
    the propertygrid causing it to display those exact properties?

    /Joergen Bech

    Joergen Bech, Oct 4, 2005

  2. Joergen Bech

    Karl Seguin Guest

    It's a VS.Net thing. Some of the properties map to the Page class, such as
    Culture, Trace and codePage. Others are simply values the editor places in
    your HTML, and aren't ASP.Net related, such as a the bgColor, title and
    link.

    Karl

    --
    MY ASP.Net tutorials
    http://www.openmymind.net/

    Karl Seguin, Oct 4, 2005

  3. It doesn't reside in the framework. It resides in the HTML DOCUMENT object
    model. It represents the HTML document itself.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Big things are made up of
    lots of little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Oct 4, 2005
  4. Joergen Bech

    Joergen Bech Guest

    Are you referring to IHTMLDocument2 in
    Microsoft.VSDesigner.Interop.Trident?

    I am aware of this one, but something like
    Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.WebForms.PageDirective in
    microsoft.visualstudio.web

    comes much closer in terms of the properties displayed
    in the propertygrid. Some properties are missing, though,
    so I suppose another class derived from PageDirective
    is used instead.

    My original question was -which class- was used to send
    to the propertygrid. The grid needs an object of a specific
    type - not just a collection of name/value pairs in order to
    perform its duties. At the moment I am not too concerned
    with where the values eventually end up.

    ???

    Regards,

    Joergen Bech

    Joergen Bech, Oct 4, 2005
  5. > Are you referring to IHTMLDocument2 in
    > Microsoft.VSDesigner.Interop.Trident?

    No, I'm referring to the HMTL Document Object Model.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP