    files. I am looking for an easy to implemented tool for managing these
    documents. Please let me know an easy way to manage these documents.

    Thanks,
    EAI, Mar 4, 2007

  2. Hi

    FREE CMS System for ASP.NET 2.0
    AxCMS.net is a free CMS offering that you can download and run on ASP.NET
    2.0 today. Here are a few AxCMS customers deployed on it today:

    http://www.porsche-design.com
    http://www.weimar.de
    http://www.codezone.org.uk
    http://www.staedtler.com
    http://www.vorota.de
    http://www.akb.ch
    http://www.JobScout24.de
    http://www.flyerwire.com
    http://www.plana.de

    If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

    Adlai Maschiach
    http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRsYWkgTWFzY2hpYWNo?=, Mar 5, 2007