Document Management Tools

EAI

All,

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am looking for any ideas or any open source document management tools for
my site. I have a site which supports downloading and uploading word, image
files. I am looking for an easy to implemented tool for managing these
documents. Please let me know an easy way to manage these documents.

Thanks,

Guest

Hi

FREE CMS System for ASP.NET 2.0
AxCMS.net is a free CMS offering that you can download and run on ASP.NET
2.0 today. Here are a few AxCMS customers deployed on it today:

http://www.porsche-design.com
http://www.weimar.de
http://www.codezone.org.uk
http://www.staedtler.com
http://www.vorota.de
http://www.akb.ch
http://www.JobScout24.de
http://www.flyerwire.com
http://www.plana.de

If my answer helped you please press "Yes" bellow

Adlai Maschiach
http://blogs.microsoft.co.il/blogs/adlaim/