I want to create documentation in html
from docstrings. According to this URL,
there are many projects:

http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/DocumentationTools

* PyDoc, http://web.pydoc.org/
* DocUtils, http://docutils.sourceforge.net/ ReStructuredText processing engine
* EpyDoc, http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/
* HappyDoc, http://happydoc.sourceforge.net/
* PythonDoc - uses ReStructuredText input format, and can produce HTML and XML output. It uses XML as an intermediate representation, to simplify the addition of new output formats. http://starship.python.net/crew/danilo/pythondoc/
* Crystal - produces output that is similar to [Wiki]JavaDoc.
* EasyDoc - uses an HTML-like markup language, similar to the language used by [Wiki]JavaDoc; and produces HTML output (http://htmltmpl.sourceforge.net/easydoc.html)
* Teud, [EfnetPythonWiki]TeudProject

Can someone give me an advice which one to
choose?

Thomas

Paul McGuire

Thomas Guettler said:
Hi,

[...]

I found EpyDoc *very* easy to use, and the results are beautiful!

-- Paul