    My idea was to design something in photoshop as a kind of frame for the gui.
    Is this at all possible with java?

    Thanks.
    kingpin, Sep 2, 2003

  2. "kingpin" <> writes:
    > I'm developing an application, and would really like to create a gui that is
    > not completely square.

    This has been discussed several times here. Search an archive of this
    group. Short answer: Not without ugly hacks or platform specific
    extensions.

    /Thomas
    Thomas Weidenfeller, Sep 2, 2003

  3. kingpin

    Andy Fish Guest

    of course it doesn't have to be square

    it can be a rectangle of any proportions you like ;-)))))

    (sorry for being pedantic)

    Andy Fish, Sep 2, 2003