    looks in that only?

    --
    thanks - dave
    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Jan 30, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

    Neil Ni Guest

    Hi,

    Do you mean ASP or ASP.NET?

    If ASP, it does not support this function.
    If ASP.NET, you can use .resx file to deal with multi language.

    "Resources in .Resx File Format"
    l/cpconresourcesinresxfileformat.asp

    Thanks & Regards,

    Neil Ni
    Microsoft Online Partner Support

    Business-Critical Phone Support (BCPS) provides you with technical phone
    support at no charge during critical LAN outages or "business down"
    situations. This benefit is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to all
    Microsoft technology partners in the United States and Canada.

    This and other support options are available here:

    BCPS:
    https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/40010469

    Others: https://partner.microsoft.com/US/technicalsupport/supportoverview/

    Support page:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/international.aspx.

    Neil Ni, Jan 31, 2006

  3. Hi;

    Yes, ASP.NET - with a resx file for each language. Does it look in resx
    after resx on a phrase by phrase basis?

    --
    thanks - dave

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=, Jan 31, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

    Neil Ni Guest

    Hi

    Yes, It will.

    Please refer the article which I supply the day before yesterday.

    You can use ResXResourceWriter / ResXResourceReader class to handle resx
    file.

    Neil Ni, Feb 2, 2006
  5. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

    Neil Ni Guest

    Hi,

    How is this case going? Let me know if you have any concern.

    Neil Ni, Feb 3, 2006