    Please do the needfull...

    Thanks & Regards
    Viggy
    abbu, Nov 29, 2006

  2. abbu

    Guest

    abbu wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have just finished my graduation.

    Congratulations.

    > If any one has the book "C Traps and Pitfalls" please send it as
    > attachment across to my mail ID

    Apparently your instructors neglected to teach you about copyright.
    , Nov 29, 2006

  3. abbu

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 29 Nov 2006 02:02:00 -0800, "abbu" <>
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I have just finished my graduation.
    > I'am attending my interviews for software companies.
    > If any one has the book "C Traps and Pitfalls" please send it as
    > attachment across to my mail ID
    >

    > Please do the needfull...

    What makes you think that readers here, many of whom make their living
    as professional programmers, are eager to help you steal anybody's
    intellectual property?

    And what particularly think that anyone interested in the C++ language
    would be willing to help you rip off Andrew Koenig?

    Perhaps you should only interview for jobs at the kind of companies
    that make you take psychological tests. They could disqualify you for
    dishonesty and unethical attitudes before you get to the interview
    questions, then you won't need to steal the book.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Nov 30, 2006
  4. abbu

    viggy Guest

    Hi Jack,

    I understand your preferences.

    By theway, Since I was in hurrry I posted this message.
    I certainly don't want anybody rip off Andrew Koenig. He is one of my
    guru.
    thanks for your advice.

    I have placed an order in amazon for the book.

    Thanks,
    Viggy

    viggy, Nov 30, 2006