    All the best
    Erik
    Sweden
    Erik, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Erik wrote:

    > <SNIP>

    Yes, my idea is come up with a more descriptive subject title
    George M Jempty, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Erik

    DU Guest

    Erik wrote:
    > I have a bunch of thumb nails on my site that open up a jpg in a new
    > window if you click on it. I would like to know if there is a way that
    > I can make it so that if you click on a particular thumb nail that the
    > link that is associated with it will open up in a pop up that is 700
    > X500. I know how to do this by defining each link (thumb nail) but
    > since I have about 100 thumb nail links that would be too much work.
    > Is there something that I can put into the <head> that will make ALL
    > my links in the body open up in a pop up?
    >
    > The page I want to do this with is at
    > www.eriksworld.org
    > The thumb nail frame.
    >
    > All the best
    > Erik
    > Sweden

    My idea is to tell people to write descriptive, meaningful but short
    subject line so that if someone ever search in the newsgroup archives
    for some ideas on some explicitly defined subject line, then it will be
    a lot more easier for him and others as well.

    DU
    --
    Javascript and Browser bugs:
    DU, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Erik

    Ivo Guest

    (Erik) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I have a bunch of thumb nails on my site that open up a jpg in ...
    > www.eriksworld.org
    > The thumb nail frame.

    Yes, like has been said before: better subject lines. I tried not to
    be pissed off immediately and loaded your page. However, you have
    disabled my contextmenu. How do you expect help if we can't even see
    your code???
    Like has been said before: anti-rightclick scripts are *not necessary*
    for people that never right-click, and are *annoying* and nothing but
    annoying for people that do. You see, I have a marvellous 'restore
    right-click' bookmarklet, that even works in frames:
    javascript:for(i=0;i<document.frames.length;i++)with(document.frames){void(document.onmousedown='return%20true');void(document.oncontextmenu='return%20true');void(document.onmouseup='return%20true');void(document.body.onmousedown='return%20true');void(document.body.oncontextmenu='return%20true');void(document.body.onmouseup='return%20true');}

    but it only works if all frames are from the same domain, which is not
    the case with your pages. That 's where I stopped. I hope you read up
    on window.open method meanwhile.
    HTH
    Ivo
    Ivo, Sep 20, 2003