Does anybody know of any good books on ASP.NET Membership and the Login controls?

Nathan Sokalski

Does anybody know of any good books that are specifically on ASP.NET
Membership and the Login controls? Thanks.

Nathan Sokalski

I believe that is a very good online resource, however, I am looking for a
book as well. Any ideas?

clintonG

Look at the WROX website as they have a book available specifically for 2.0
Membership.

Joe Kaplan

I haven't read that book, but I do know that the guy who wrote it was the PM
for the membership feature, so he should know what he's talking about. I've
met him in person and have found him to be quite knowledgeable.