    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/

    Nathan Sokalski, Jul 19, 2008

  2. Nathan Sokalski

    Munna Guest

    Munna, Jul 19, 2008

  3. I believe that is a very good online resource, however, I am looking for a
    book as well. Any ideas?

    Nathan Sokalski, Jul 20, 2008
  4. Nathan Sokalski

    clintonG Guest

    Look at the WROX website as they have a book available specifically for 2.0
    Membership.

    clintonG, Jul 21, 2008
  5. Nathan Sokalski

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    I haven't read that book, but I do know that the guy who wrote it was the PM
    for the membership feature, so he should know what he's talking about. I've
    met him in person and have found him to be quite knowledgeable.

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Jul 21, 2008