Does anybody knows a C commpiler with <curses> under a DOS...??

Bore Biko

Dear,

Does anybody knows a C commpiler with <curses> support under a DOS...??

Thanks in advance,
Robert..!!
(e-mail address removed)-com.hr

Alexei A. Frounze

Bore Biko said:
Does anybody knows a C commpiler with <curses> support under a DOS...??
I don't know about those curses, but the best for dos is still gcc, djgpp
(www.delorie.com). Check at their site/ftp if there's port of this library
for dos.
But mind you, this is all OT in this group.
Alex

Kenneth Brody

Bore said:
Dear,

Does anybody knows a C commpiler with <curses> support under a DOS...??

Yes.

Oh, this wasn't a yes/no question. :)

GIYF - "curses dos".

Randy Howard

Bore Biko wrote
(in article said:
Dear,

Does anybody knows a C commpiler with <curses> support under a DOS...??

This is sort of off-topic here, since curses isn't part of
standard C. Also, it wouldn't really be 'in the compiler'
anyway, but part of a library.

In the interest of getting you into the appropriate venues,
start by taking a look a 'pdcurses',
http://pdcurses.sourceforge.net/

You may find that it fits your needs. If so, follow the link
"support resources for PDCurses" on the page shown for the link
above instead of asking questions about it here.