Does anybody use System Generator for DSP

Bodhi

Hi, I'm an Electronic Engineering student and I'm doing my Thesis using
System Generator for DSP v3.1 service pack 1.
I've done my model in Simulink and tested that it works. Later I generate
the netlist wihtout problems but when I try to synthesize in ISE 5.1 usin
the XST VHDL desing flow lots of warnings appear.
Above all this warnings;
WARNING:Xst:37 - Unknown property "syn_black_box".
WARNING:Xst:37 - Unknown property "fpga_dont_touch".
And many others like signals asigned but never used.
Why is the reason this warning appear? What should I do? Anybody could help
me?

Thanks