does anyone have an experience with expired domains

Discussion in 'HTML' started by John Hosking, Jul 27, 2008.

  1. John Hosking

    John Hosking Guest

    johny blog wrote:
    > Yesterday while I was looking for new domain for my project I found
    > this page http://www.olddomains.INVALID/ . [Yadda yadda]

    Please don't multi-spam.

    See the response to your spam in a.w.w:
    <>

    Funny, *there* you said it was "last week" that you "found" the site.

    --
    John
    You know the rules: Cross-spam if you must, but don't multi-spam...

    John Hosking, Jul 27, 2008

  2. John Hosking

    johny blog Guest

    Yesterday while I was looking for new domain for my project I found
    this page http://www.olddomains.net/ . Does it have sense to start
    with an existing domain, how much traffic and backlinks could I get
    for my domains. On this page stats the domain I'm interested in have
    around 100 backlinks in yahoo. Will it build support for my now page
    or will they all be erased?

    johny blog, Jul 27, 2008