Does anyone have experience with calling 3rd party’s API

Joined
Dec 12, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Does anyone have experience with calling 3rd party’s API.

Currently I’m facing a challenging project to replace our current in house application with a 3rd party application to follow more industry standard. To integrate with our other internal projects and better information flow, we need to call their API to feed data to their system and retrieve data out of it.

The 3rd party company is Open Air, a professional services automation software. And we are using pure Microsoft technology, .NET and SQL server.

Since I don’t have any experience on that? Can you give any advice or tell me where to find good resource to study. Any idea on calling general API is appreciated.

Thanks