  1. Maaxx

    Maaxx Guest

    I heard it was "Hooray! The Monkey's Lactating!"
    Maaxx, Feb 7, 2005

  2. Maaxx wrote:
    > I heard it was "Hooray! The Monkey's Lactating!"

    HyperText Markup Language

    (google is your friend)

    --
    Regards,

    Karsten
    Karsten Baumgarten, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Maaxx wrote:

    > I heard it was "Hooray! The Monkey's Lactating!"

    That's exactly it, go out and spread the word!
    The Abrasive Sponge, Feb 7, 2005
  4. Maaxx

    dingo Guest

    you dont need google to know that its "instant knowlegde"
    TM

    dingo, Feb 8, 2005
  5. Maaxx

    Bruce Lewis Guest

    (Maaxx) writes:

    > I heard it was "Hooray! The Monkey's Lactating!"

    Of course not! How could you believe such a ridiculous acronym?

    Please stop spreading such silly rumors and know that the correct
    acronym is "Horribly Twisted Mimic of Lisp", referring to the way it
    looks like s-expr syntax only more complicated.

    --

    http://ourdoings.com/ Let your digital photos organize themselves.
    Sign up today for a 7-day free trial.
    Bruce Lewis, Feb 8, 2005