does anyone see what is wrong with my .gif download logic? no matter what image url i try it downloa

dr

does anyone see what is wrong with my .gif download logic? no matter what
image url i try it downloads a junk file that can't be opened in any paint
program.

System.Net.WebRequest myRequest = System.Net.WebRequest.Create(url);
System.Net.WebResponse myResponse = myRequest.GetResponse();
System.IO.Stream imgStream = myResponse.GetResponseStream();
long len = myResponse.ContentLength;
byte[] binarydata = new byte[len];
System.IO.Stream streambinary = myResponse.GetResponseStream();
streambinary.Read(binarydata, 0, (int)len);
using(System.IO.BinaryWriter binWriter = new
System.IO.BinaryWriter(System.IO.File.Open(@"C:\foo.gif",
System.IO.FileMode.Create)))
{
binWriter.Write(binarydata, 0, (int)len);
}

?

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?G=F6ran_Andersson?=

dr said:
does anyone see what is wrong with my .gif download logic? no matter what
image url i try it downloads a junk file that can't be opened in any paint
program.

System.Net.WebRequest myRequest = System.Net.WebRequest.Create(url);
System.Net.WebResponse myResponse = myRequest.GetResponse();
System.IO.Stream imgStream = myResponse.GetResponseStream();
long len = myResponse.ContentLength;
byte[] binarydata = new byte[len];
System.IO.Stream streambinary = myResponse.GetResponseStream();
streambinary.Read(binarydata, 0, (int)len);
using(System.IO.BinaryWriter binWriter = new
System.IO.BinaryWriter(System.IO.File.Open(@"C:\foo.gif",
System.IO.FileMode.Create)))
{
binWriter.Write(binarydata, 0, (int)len);
}

I replied to this in the C# group. If you post to several groups, please
to a proper cross posting, so that the replies appear in all groups.