    controls, I'd be keen to hear about them.
    Many thanks,
    Jonathan

    Jono, Nov 1, 2006

  2. You should submit a case to Infragistics support. They will give you the
    quickes and most accurate answer. This newsgroup isn't really for help with
    3rd party controls.

    Marina Levit [MVP], Nov 1, 2006

  3. Hi,

    Jono wrote:

    > I'm using Infragistics' UltraWebGrid control on a page for it's column
    > grouping functionality (which makes the page start to look like a pivot
    > table). However, requirements have changed - as they do - and now I
    > need to programmatically set the groups from the server without any
    > user interaction. As far as I can tell there's no standard way of doing
    > this; the only way to change the control's groups is by dragging and
    > dropping column headers inside the client's browser. If anyone's tried
    > to do something like this - and either succeeded or failed - please
    > could you help me out? Alternatively, if there are similar or better
    > controls, I'd be keen to hear about them.

    I'd go and post to one of infragistics' forums:
    http://news.infragistics.com/?heirarchy=infragistics.products.netadvantage.aspnet

    Or, go to www.infragistics.com and choose "Infragistics Forums" from the
    "Get Help" Menu (top right).

    Cheers,
    Olaf
    --
    My .02: www.Resources.IntuiDev.com

    Olaf Rabbachin, Nov 1, 2006
  4. Jono

    Jono Guest

    Although the technical cause of my problem could probably be solved by
    an Infragistics newsgroup (which I did try before mailing this group
    but found the search results impossible to navigate as there's no
    concept of message threads, and a lot of the topics were very stale), I
    was also asking (albeit hidden away at the end of my post, and not a
    part of the subject) what other controls offered comparable
    functionality.

    Jono, Nov 2, 2006