Does anyone use Python Tools for visual studio?

Wei

I got several buggy things going on.
First, the view of class tree stops expanding after creating more than
two classes.
Second, after 800 lines of code the classes and methods can't be
folded. (meaning the + sign is gone)
P.S. there is no warning or errors in my code.

Wei

I got several buggy things going on.
First, the view of class tree stops expanding after creating more than
two classes.
Second, after 800 lines of code the classes and methods can't be
folded. (meaning the + sign is gone)
P.S. there is no warning or errors in my code.

Also, I am using 64 bit win7 professional.

Tamer Higazi

buy wingIDE or use PyDEV

If you tell me that you are using IronPython then buy wingIDE, there you
can make use of the .net classes in python too.

Tamer

Am 01.11.2011 18:01, schrieb Wei:

Brian Curtin

I got several buggy things going on.
First, the view of class tree stops expanding after creating more than
two classes.
Second, after 800 lines of code the classes and methods can't be
folded. (meaning the + sign is gone)
P.S. there is no warning or errors in my code.

Yes, I use it. If you're having issues with it, you should report them
at http://pytools.codeplex.com/