Does anyone use Quixote for web developing?

ph4nut

Hi all,I am learning Quixote a few days ago,,,and i have no idea about
whether there is any Google Group talking about Quixote,so i post this
post to check that is Quixote been talking in this group before or can
i ask question about Quixote here!

Bruno Desthuilliers

ph4nut a écrit :
Hi all,I am learning Quixote a few days ago,,,and i have no idea about
whether there is any Google Group talking about Quixote,so i post this
post to check that is Quixote been talking in this group before or can
i ask question about Quixote here!

From the project's home page:

"""
There is a mailing list for discussing Quixote and you should look there
for information about obtaining the current release:

* quixote-users
"""

ph4nut

ph4nut a écrit :

 From the project's home page:

"""
There is a mailing list for discussing Quixote and you should look there
for information about obtaining the current release:

     * quixote-users
"""

Thanks,I will have a check!

ph4nut